Scrap Metal Scrap Metal

The effort put into this deserves the frontpage it got

DarkTimmy responds:

HA! Thanks! I think it could use some improvements for sure but I'm so glad you liked it!
Thanks for the comment and the play! I appreciate it! Best, -Tim

Cavern Cavern

Not fun.

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

Erm, excuse me, but 0 out 5, really?

Imagine if I voted 0 on your "Triple Throw" or "Square Jump" submissions, and have the will to play most of the game (you got up to puzzle 6 in our game) ...

... and then totally ignored all the work on the game, working up enough effort to write TWO words in the review and give the game a score reserved for the WORST POSSIBLE THINGS IN THE PORTAL?

If I did that, I'd be a total shit head, wouldn't I?

Super Angel Wings Super Angel Wings

This flagrant copy of Bullet Heaven irritates me more than Terry's own goal the other day...

Frozennnn responds:

HAHAH thanks thats was the purpose of the game irritate NG noobs

Thanks for the feedback

Mambo Invasion Mambo Invasion

"I put a lot of effort into the game". Sorry, but I personally don't think you are in the position to say that when you only put a single day's work into it

DontComplain responds:

Yes I can. I only came across the Stencyl Jam during that week. Learned Stencyl in one day. Worked on an idea, then scrap on it another day. Then create this prototype. All this while I'm working a full-time job as a System Administrator. Have a life. Working a two other games (using this as my break.)

You can say the game concept sucks or too unoriginal. But please do not claim you know me. I uploaded this for you to judge my game, not my character/motivation/personality/etc... I don't tolerate ignorance.

The Running Dead The Running Dead

How does this crap get popular? Can someone answer this for me please...

Think Up Think Up

"Donate". For what? Such a statement should be reserved for class games made by actual studios, not some little, buggy flash game that has poor collision boxes. 0/5 - wont recommend

Chicken Chaser Chicken Chaser

Good job completely copying the heart-pickup sprite from Binding of Isaac

Don't Move Don't Move

I just realized how troll this developer is. When mentioning about a possible bonus if you get the percentage really high, he says "If you do that, there *MIGHT* be a cool bonus!"
That means that there also MIGHT NOT

dont support this ShIt game

stvr responds:

Whether or not my game is made of poop, there are % based unlocks. I understand that not everyone will be interested in that; they are highly optional.

Cathode Raybots Cathode Raybots

Boss 101 Boss 101

#StencylersSupportingStencylers

DarkTimmy responds:

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! How did you know!?!?! Are you on the forums there! Yep, Thanks for that and I appreciate the play! Best, -Tim